Developer Reimbursement Agreement


Any development that is required to install eligible utility improvements may request a Latecomer Agreement (DRA).
  • Per PMC 14.25.030, this application must be submitted prior to project approval by the City in the form of a permit, an executed Street/Utility System Extension Agreement, or other written authorization to proceed with construction. Failure to do so may result in waiving the right to enter into a Developer Reimbursement Agreement.

Application & PMC 14.25