What is My City Council District & Who Represents Me?
Six Councilmembers each represent a district; one Councilmember is "At Large". View the Council Districts Map (PDF) which shows all districts.
- District 1 Map (PDF) (green area): District 1 generally encompasses an area south of I-182, north of Court Street and east of 4th Avenue
- This district's City Council representative is Blanche Barajas.
- District 2 Map (PDF) (red area): District 2 generally encompasses an area east of US395, south of "A" Street, and east of Cedar Avenue.
- This district's City Council representative is Ruben Alvarado.
- District 3 Map (PDF) (yellow area): District 3 generally encompasses an area east of Convention Place and north of I-182.
- This district's City Council representative is Saul Martinez.
- District 4 Map (PDF) (tan area): District 4 generally encompasses an area between Convention Drive and Broadmoor Boulevard (Road 100), north of Argent Road.
- This district's City Council representative is Pete Serrano.
- District 5 Map (PDF) (blue area): District 5 generally encompasses the area south of I-182 and west of US 395, as well as all of the areas west of Broadmoor Boulevard (Road 100).
- This district's City Council representative is David Milne.
- District 6 Map (PDF) (purple area): District 6 generally encompasses the area east of 26th Avenue, west of Cedar Avenue, north of "A"alt="Adobe Acrobat icon" Street, and south of Court Street.
- This district's City Council representative is Craig Maloney.
- One Council member is "At Large" (not assigned to a specific district):
- Mayor Matt Watkins
The process for elections for Councilmembers changed to a more district-based system in 2017; read more.
For additional information, contact the City Manager's Office at (509) 545-3404.