PLEASE TAKE NOTICE
The City of Pasco Planning Commission Meeting of May 21, 2020 will begin at 6:00 pm
The meeting will be held in the Pasco Council Chambers at 525 North Third Ave. The Planning Commission meeting can also be watched on PSC-TV Channel 191 on Charter Cable in Pasco and Richland, and streamed here via PSC-TV.
About the Commission
The Planning Commission is comprised of nine Pasco residents appointed by the City Council. Members of this commission serve 6-year terms.
- Position 1: Chair Tanya Bowers
- Position 2: Vice-Chair Joe Campos
- Position 3: Commissioner Paul Mendez
- Position 4: Commissioner Anne Jordan
- Position 5: Commissioner Abel Campos
- Position 6: Commissioner Isaac Myhrum
- Position 7: Vacant
- Position 8: Commissioner Pam Ransier
- Position 9: Commissioner Jerry Cochran
- Third Thursday of every month
- 7:00 pm
- City Hall, Council Chambers
525 N.Third Avenue
Pasco, WA 99301
- Note: To enter City Hall for a meeting, please use the doors on the east side (parking lot side) of the building.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas, agenda packets, and minutes of the Planning Commission are available online.
Planning Commission meetings are available to watch live via PSC-TV Channel 191 on Charter Cable in Pasco and Richland, online via streaming video and the City’s Facebook page. Previous meetings are available online via Pasco City Television On-Demand.
Interested in joining the Planning Commission? Fill out a Boards and Commissions Application.