To request an impound hearing:
• Applicant must be an immediate adult family member or have a vested interest in the vehicle, such as the registered owner, and must possess a valid drivers license.
• Applicant must complete, sign and date a City of Pasco Vehicle Impound Request Form no later than 3:00 p.m. the Monday prior to the hearing date. The Records Specialist shall check the appropriate boxes, filling in the impound hearing date and time. The Records Specialist shall then sign and date the form. The applicant will then receive a copy of the completed form.
• If the applicant does not speak English, they must provide an adult interpreter who speaks fluent English.
• Applicant must pay an Administrative fee of $50.00 (exact cash or money order) at the time of hearing request. The Records Specialist shall issue a receipt to the applicant.
• Paying Administrative fee and/or attending impound hearing is not a guarantee vehicle will be returned.